Six years ago, when I was still in highschool, it was popular to make your own Before I die Facebook albums. I totally forgot I had one until today. I remember searching for photos saying what I want to do before I die and being so excited when I’d finally find them. I was just going through that album, it’s still available on my FB profile today and I saw that I’d “check” all the photos I actually did. It was my own Bucket List before I even knew what a bucket list was.
I found a lot of different stuff in there, some of them I’ve even forgotten that I wanted in the first place. Some things haven’t changed though. It’s full of travel photos, DIY photos and “own an animal” photos.
I’m gonna share with you 5 things from my old “before I die” bucket list that I got to do and 5 things that I haven’t done yet that I’m gonna use for my 2018 Bucket List.
5 THINGS THAT I GOT TO DO
1. I got my first tattoo when I was 18. I still love it and I didn’t regret it.
2. Few years back I’ve decided to become UNICEFs Guardian of the childhood and I’ve continued till the day. For me it was a way of giving back to the world and hopefully helping children in Africa too.
3. They may be ugly, they may be big, but they’re so warm and comfy that I’d spend my whole life in them.
4. I moved to Zagreb in my first year of University. It’s the capital of Croatia and it’s by all Croatian standards big. And beautiful.
5. I did this in Prague with my friend Sara. Fun times…
5 THINGS THAT ARE ON MY BUCKET LIST FOR 2018
1. This has been my wish since forever. I want to dance salsa, drink Mojito and enjoy Havana! It sounds so perfect just saying this. It got to my number 1 on the 2018 bucket list. Fingers crossed that it comes true.
2. I love my mum and I know how much she worked her butt off to get me where I am now.
3. Through the international student association I’m in, I’ve met sooo many Greek people. It’s my turn to visit them.
4. Can’t explain. Just something I’ve always wanted to do.
5. I really think it’s time to get myself a nice camera..
I hope you enjoyed it. If you want to share what’s on your 2018 bucket list, please comment below. For more upcoming post don’t forget to subscribe!